Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Oh, wow.

Buenos dias. For those of you who made it, tuned in, etc. This is my apology for actin' a FOOL last night. Dropped an F bomb, apparently. Totally blacked out for the second half of the show. Obviously this little girl does not handle her liquor well. I was all excited to drink with the show, and tried to keep up, and actually got way ahead of myself. So. I guess that will be coming to a screeching halt. Every time I go out to drink, I make it look like it's my first time. No good.

Thanks for coming. I hope you had a blast. I have some new scrapes and bruises, but no hang over. I look forward to talking to all of you tomorrow morning. Bright and early.

xoxo.

PS: Check out twitter.com and pownce.com for Menace's Qik-clips of the events from last night. Not everything is up there, but it should give you an idea of what kind of craziness went on.

No comments: