Friday, July 11, 2008

Frito Friday

Help: Oakland or SF? Oakland = commute. SF = change of waiting jobs... :( I'm stressed!

Today's Intern:
Andy Drea Cakes (Andrea)

Menace was at a Revision 3 dot com Partay. Drank lots of wine. This weekend Greg and Ravey and Menace's mom, Jane, are off to see Kathy Griffin. Yay! Redhead comedy galore.
Naked man stealing beer at 7eleven in Las Vegas. Jumps onto the back of a bus, punches out the back window, crawls through the back, throws a driver off a bus, drives off 200 yards, and throws himself off the bus while in motion.
Emails from the People!
*Woody show sucks. They are so not from the Bay Area.
WTR hates SF and Berkeley...
*Are you gonna hi-lite Tony's clips for the first half of the year?
*Justin.tv - hooray. Thanks Grant.
News and Sports:
>iPhone lovers! Rolls out today!! Yay. I'm thinking really hard about this one. LOVE! GPS tracking...
>Wildfire in CA so bad so quickly. The National Guard has been called in. Woody challenges what the NG will actually do for the fires... shoot it out? Bwahaha!
>"So Bay Area:" officials in Atlanta, Georgia are getting rid of signs such as "Men at Work." A woman had put out signs that said "Women at Work" but people made a stink about that, and she was told to take it up with someone who cares. Apparently she found that someone.

>Clippers or Lakers?
>When I hear sports info, all I see in my mind's eye is this handsome man, Mark Consuelos. Because up until today, I thought he was a baseball player, not a Soap Actor.

Ralphie May is back in the studio. Excellent!
Woody's going to LA this weekend. And Jen and Wood are facing a sexy dilema... Jen's nani is out of commission and Ralph scolds Woody for outting male intentions and motives.

9-1-1 Calls: ridiculous threats, etc.
*Landlord calls 911 to promise that someone is going to get killed. Someone kicked his door in. The operator asked him questions to delay his murder attempt. He ended up hanging up and killing the dude that kicked his door in. Pointless call.
*One call was prolonged until the police arrive and put a stop the whole charade.
*The guy who shoots his neighbors' robbers in Texas.
*Very angry mom - needs and OFFICER before I commit a 187. Her 15 year old son has taken her car and skipped his community service. Has a hammer in her hand!! He's about to bash his brains out. Ouch.
*My fwen Mark reminds me of the Cop on Pot Brownies Call.
Who knew - Chinese food version?
Missed this... oopsies!
Someone did however call in to advise me of the Hep C epidemic in SF and how people need to be aware for this situation in the city. It's super Hep C.

Music & Entertainment:
>Derby Girls? Camel toe alert!
>Hancock - Meh
>Hellboy II Golden Army - lookin' good! (Jackie+Menace don't like dat)
>Eddie Murphy. Not funny. Anymore.
>Fran Dresser & Giovanni Ribisi are starring in a movie?? Eh.
>Strokes guitarist = "we HAVE to put out another record before people think we don't exist."
Tree Hugger story SPIRALS out of control. Many callers inform me that the University planted those trees in a grove 100 years ago. Jan and Ralphie get into it over the tree thing. Cuz the phones were out of control, I naturally miss the gory details. Juicy details. Whatever.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up with not having more Ralphie May info? He had some good points about getting guys some good lovin from their chicks if they go to his show! He's F***'n Hilarious!

I totally agree with mysql. Oh my God! Jan Wahl drives me nuts sometimes!! I used to watch her on KRON channel 4 and I seriously wanted to shoot her. Now that I've been listening to her on the woody show I was really starting to like her! I thought she had something more to her than the Artsy fartsy movie critic and total bay area snob. I guess not.

Other than all that crap (sorry for writing a book), I thought the blog was awesome :) Nice pic of Mark Consuelos, he is pretty yummy!

The Reverend Al Sharpton said...

Blogging is hard.

Johnny_Blaze said...

Ralphi May was hilarious.... Ah Crap forget it, it's FRIDAY go out and have a drink and relax. Dont forget the FUNKY SKUNK IN THE TRUNK waiting for the feugo.

Johnny_Blaze

PS Nice Blog Vanessa

Jane said...

OMG you guys! I didn't mean to leave out Ralphie info. It's just really hard for me to blog what guests say because it kind of just flows. Whereas with a normal show I know the structure. Kinda. Otherwise I feel like Stenographer Stephanie. And, my name's not Stephanie. Nor do I get paid what those shorthand typers do. AS$ES!

love? oh, and GREAT i missed the 8pm show i was on the list w/ menace and katie. i suck. suck it hard.

Anonymous said...

It's ok. I understand about the Ralphie May stuff. u probably have a gazillion things going on while blogging. Just glad you're doing a blog! Bummer, that you missed the show. At least he seems to come back to the Bay a lot!