Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Lalalala Late

Can you say 'embarrassing?' Speeding to work, overslept still half asleep, listening to your boss publicly rip you a new one for being late on your second official day at your new job. A wonderful and highly desired job, if I'm understanding things correctly. How stupid! I feel terrible, but I've had thongs fall out of my pants whilst walking around two separate other jobs, so (yes, they were MINE, gosh - SORRY) this was simply unprofessional. Not mortifying, 'please kill me now' embarrassing, so I'll survive.

Today's Intern: Sarah

Tax day. Boo. Calls about how listeners will be spending their tax return. Lots of calls with Tax Facts and sad stories about what they OWE not what they will be receiving back. :( Sad Panda. However someone offered to spend his tax return on me, but I was on the other line and couldn't contribute to the conversation regarding the potential generous (not so generous?) offer... But thanks, dude!


More hate mail. Yay! Woody read a letter on-air that he was practically dared to by Brandy (is that with an "i?"). We kind of revealed her number on air, and attempted repeatedly to get a hold of her to discuss the things she brought up in her Hate Mail. However we experience Pure & Utter Fail. Everyone say it with me, "Lalala lalala. You will never get this."

News & Sports:
>story 1
>story 2
>story 4

>sports a
>sports b
>sports c


WE DISCUSSED MANY OTHER EXCITING THINGS. I MUST FINISH THIS STUFF WHEN I HAVE MORE TIME. LOVE YOU GUYS!! WTR PRIDE. you, too, blood.

Iron Man Sneak Preview Tickets @ Metreon - Contests:

Dumb Ass Contest (2 winners)
Who's the Boss?

Guess the State (1 winner)
Florida!!
"Pink Flamingo" was the dead give away in terminology... A 44 year old, 51 year old, and 27 (?) year old stripper were shot at with paint balls one afternoon. Cops were involved. Yadda Yadda.

Grade Today's Show: ?% A

Today's Just the Headline: ""

No comments: